Goat cheese and Mint Pea Salad2014-03-23
- Yield : 2 cups
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
- 2 cups of shelled, fresh green peas
- 1 celery stalked, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. of fresh mint, minced
- 2 Tbsps. of fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- 1/2 a cup of crumbled goat cheese
Bring two cups of water to a boil and add the peas. Cook for 2 minutes and then remove and immediately immerse the peas in a bowl of ice water.
Drain the peas and combine the peas in a bowl with all the other ingredients. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 12 hours.