Grilled Caribbean Chicken2014-04-11
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 8:0 h
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 8:30 h
- 1 tsp. of allspice
- 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. of fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. of jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 tsps. of fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsps. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 2 Tbsps. of soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. of lime zest
- Salt and pepper
- 4 bone-in skin on chicken breasts
- 2 limes cut into wedges
Put all the ingredients except the chicken and lime wedges into a food processor and puree.
In a resealable plastic bag marinate the chicken in the spice mixture for 8 hours.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the extra marinade. Cook the chicken on a grill heated to high for 3 minutes on each side to sear.
Remove the chicken from the grill and finish cooking in an oven heated to 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe