Strawberry Spinach Salad2014-03-24
- Yield : 8 cups
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
- 6 cups of baby spinach
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup of red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 Tbsps. of vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsps. of raspberry wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsps. of sugar
- 1 tsp. of dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. of ground black pepper
Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
In a jar or container with a cover combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and shake until well mixed.
Just before serving add the vinaigrette to the salad and toss to coat.